Let's Shellabrate Macrame Wall Hanging
Foraged drift wood from the Athabascan River. This wall hanging was made with a soft natural colour organic cotton macrame cord and soft yarn. It is adorned with a large cowrie sea shell and pearly beads.
WIDTH: 16" LENGTH: 32"
Pineapples&Palmtrees hand collects upcycled and new materials from near and afar, often times when on travels. All materials are gathered and curated to work within each design. All pieces are handmade with love.
Be mindful that each piece is one of a kind. Exact materials are limited, crystal supply, along with material colours and textures will vary. Colours may vary depending on your monitor.
Love & intention will always be in full supply. ✧
I make these pieces because I love to do it. I intuitively select crystals and colours based on alternating factors: intention, vibe and colour profiles. I like to create for mood enhancing and style profiling a space. My passion lies within creating a playing with various mediums, highlighting attention to details. My internal attraction to all things semi precious is something which I like to incorporate into most pieces.
Please refer to the CRYSTALS header for fun facts on crystals.
“Materials at play infused with love, light, peace & inspiration.”
- flat rate shipping applies
- each piece is packaged with care, mailed and delivered with Canada Post
- tracking #'s included for orders within Canada & US
- for local shoppers of the Regional Municipality Of Wood Buffalo who wish to pick up vs ship, please insert PICKUP into the code section when checking out
- are welcome
- previous sales photos show design suggestions
- email me via email@example.com
Thank you for sharing an interest in Pineapples&Palmtrees.
Please follow, like and share your orders on social media via these other platforms. I also really appreciate those who take the time write a small review.